Children are important to us!
The following children's ministries are available:
- Worship Nursery (birth to 36 months) Located just off the back of the Worship Center.
- Designed for children 3 years old through the completion of 2nd grade.
- Located in classrooms the older part of the building.
- The children are dismissed prior to the Sermon.
For families wishing to keep their children with them in church we have additional Worship Service Supports. These are located in the front lobby under the stairs.
- Busy Bags for children 3 years old to 2nd grade.
- Treasure Seekers for 3rd through 5th grade.
- Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 pm for K-6th graders.
- Awana is a non-denominiational Christian club for K-6th grade boys and girls. The children are divided up into 3 clubs based on grade level: Cubbies for pre-K children (ages 3-4/5 with a parent), Sparks for K-2nd graders and, T&T for 3rd-6th graders
- Each night consists of:
- Game Time - Let's have some fun together!
- Handbook Time - We emphasize memorization and understanding of key Bible verses. During this time, clubbers meet with their leaders and recite the verses they have learned.
- Council time - Each club meets for a Bible time to learn more about God and His plan for us.
- Meals provided (for a suggested donation of $3 per person, $10 per family) for a select 10 weeks per semester as part of our Adult Communities (see Adult Discipleship page for more information).
- We meet during the school year.
- Awana Commander - Kim Keen (332-6868).